Do you have kids who don't brush their teeth?
Don’t worry, the Real Life team is here to tell you about 5 fun ways to get your kids to brush their teeth!
Before reading on, are you concerned about a tooth that hurts and think you made need a root canal?
Contact us, we would love to talk and see how we can help!
Contact us to schedule an appointment with Dr. Sakr and the Real Life Endo team in Blacksburg, Virginia.
Table of Contents
Make Things Fun!
Brushing time shouldn’t be boring! Have a two minute party each time your kids brush. Crank up the radio, have some fun!
- Play your kid’s favorite song & have a little dance party!
- Use a fun timer and make it a game to race against the clock! Offer an incentive if they win.
- Offering incentives is always a great way to make brushing their teeth more fun. Perhaps a later bedtime, or two stories before bed!
Educate Through Fun Videos
Again, brushing your teeth should be fun! Teach your kids good practices through fun videos that they will love!
Here are some fun brushing teeth videos for kids :
Lead By Example
Kids are more likely to make brushing a habit if they see their parents practicing what they preach! When you’re having your mini dance parties each morning and night, don’t just be the host of the party, join in with your kids and have some fun!
- 2 Mins of brushing
- Flossing, can’t forget to floss!!
- Rinsing and showing off those pearly whites!
Allow Your Kids to Pick Their Toothbrush!
Allow your kids to pick their toothbrush! It will not only encourage good behavior and good oral hygiene practices, it will make the whole experience more fun for your kids!
Remember to find a brush that not only looks cool, but also is ADA approved and will get the job done properly!