To Our Community,
The health and safety of you, our patients, team members and community is our highest priority. As talk of the continual spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) throughout the country, I wanted to share some of the actions Real Life Endo is taking to help protect both you and our employees.
As this situation continues to evolve, we will closely monitor guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, along with state and our local health officials. We will continue to rely on their recommendations and expertise to inform our decisions.
As a result, we are:
- Continuing our highest protocol of sterilization of all our equipment & instruments, which are always, wrapped and kept that way until your specific reservation.
- Continuing to wipe down, with medical sanitation wipes, all surfaces patients come in contact with prior and post all appointments.
- Continuing to wear gloves, masks and eye protection during your visit.
- Increasing the frequency and rigor of cleaning and sanitization of specific non-clinical areas which would include reception area, bathrooms, doorknobs, countertops, etc.
- Based on the guidance we’ve received and the actions we’ve taken, our office will remain open for business. We’re doing all we can to ensure you feel safe, comfortable and welcome.
- We are updating terms for cancellations and request you let us know 48 hours in advance if you are needing to cancel a reservation.
- We have made it our policy, in the event any employee travel to a restricted country or area they report it and not return to work until the recommended number of days.
All of us at Real Life Endo understand that this issue is cause for concern to many, and we offer our deepest sympathies to those who have been affected here in the US and around the world. Rest assured that as circumstances continue to develop, one thing will remain the same: We will make our decisions with the health and well-being of our patients, employees and communities as our highest priority.
Real Life Endo